Join Our Lil' Work Family!
Chores & More is an award-winning, rapidly-growing start-up, & is desperately seeking some amazing teammates to grow & thrive with us!
If you are looking for a company to grow with, & if you take pride in positively changing the lives of others, this work is perfect for you. An ideal candidate for this position would be a goal-getter who wants to positively impact the lives of Chores & More customers. while also joining a working family who will support you endlessly in this endeavor.
➡️ We are a residential & commercial cleaning & service company based in Copiague, NY, that is looking to expand with an awesome crew of people, which is why we need to add an individual to our beautiful little family.
As an employee with us, you will enjoy:
• Thorough paid training
• Flexible hours with days off given & holidays off!
• A competitive pay rate with raises & tips
• Seasonal parties and gatherings
• Incentives and rewards for hard work!
• A Christmas bonus at our super fun Christmas dinner!
In order to be considered for employment, you must:
• Speak and read fluent English
• Be at least 18 years old
• Have a 100% CLEAN license
• Agree to a criminal background check
• Be able to work five days a week
• Knowledge or experience in the position for which you are applying preferred
• Have great customer service skills
If you’re interested or know someone who is, please send us an email and include a resume to email@example.com. 💙 We’re looking to start training immediately! You’ll enjoy this work and WE will enjoy having you on the team - we can promise you that! 🖤
Office location: COPIAGUE, NY
Biz Hours: Monday - Friday days (no nights & no weekends)!
✨ Don't miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime! INQUIRE TODAY! ✨
Team Lead Responsibilities
• Work with and supervise at least one other team member
• Clean residences and commercial spaces
• Work five days per week
• Assume other leadership responsibilities, including client and employee communication, ensuring quality performance, maintaining company supplies, and more!
Cleaning technician responsibilities:
• Clean residences and commercial spaces with a team
• Report directly to your team lead or the company owners on any and all company matters
• Assist in client retention with exceptional customer service